Our Bespoke research capabilities include research to promote client market presence, client branded white papers, competitor benchmarking and satisfaction, strategy quantifying business opportunities, products testing and development as well as market dynamics and shifting trends analysis.
We design results-focused strategies.
We deliver high quality insights.
- Platforms: adapting in an age of disruptionWill investment platforms be disrupted by entrants if they do not get ahead of evolving customer demand and regulatory changes? The market as it stands has somewhere between 20 and 30 platforms, but a lot of them do different things and have different business strategies. At one end of the scale, you have the likes […]
- Govt change could spell disaster for SMSFsThe election of a Labor government as early as the second half of 2018 would likely result in major negative changes for the SMSF sector. “One of the realities is that it’s likely this time next year we’ll have a Labor government and the Labor government is no friend of the SMSF industry,” CoreData principal […]
- Financial stress is widespread for Australians and it’s taking its tollNearly one in three Australians is feeling financially stressed, with damaging effects on mental and physical health and social relationships. The CoreData/Financial Mindfulness Financial Stress Survey of 1000 people found 30 per cent of people reported financial stress, and the problem affects all socio-economic groups. Marian Russell, from North Narrabeen on Sydney’s northern beaches, knows […]
- Third of advisers to exit, academic claimsAn associate professor of financial planning reckons between 21 and 34 per cent of advisers will leave the industry due to state-mandated education requirements. Responding to research house CoreData’s adviser retirement projections, associate professor Adrian Raftery of Deakin University took to LinkedIn to argue that a significant portion of the industry will likely exit rather […]
- No Country For Old Men: India Ranks Last Out Of 43 Countries In Global Retirement IndexIndia ranks 43rd in this year’s GRI out of 43 countries and has the same score compared to last year. Its sub-indices all rank in bottom five Natixis Global Asset Management and CoreData Research has released a Global Retirement Index (GRI) in August 2017 “to examine the factors that drive retirement security and to provide […]