Our Bespoke research capabilities include research to promote client market presence, client branded white papers, competitor benchmarking and satisfaction, strategy quantifying business opportunities, products testing and development as well as market dynamics and shifting trends analysis.
We design results-focused strategies.
We deliver high quality insights.
- Investment Platform Study 2015This study is an annually aggregated study aimed at delivering administration providers key insights into the shifting demands of independent financial advisers (IFAs) and comprises an array of empirical data that identifies developing trends in the market.
- Adviser Income 2015With the taps turning off in April 2016 for platform commission with the exception of some bonds and life company products, a not insignificant number of advisors must change their models. This report explores how firms are adapting.
- The Rise of PassivesRather than casting a definite judgement on which approach is best – active or passive, CoreData’s Passives Report tracks, identifies and explains the growth of the passive investment market in the UK, building on last year’s report.
- Adviser Fees and Business Models 2015This is CoreData’s fifth annual report of Adviser Fees and Business Models and gives clear insight into how advisers have managed to survive, and ultimately succeed, following the biggest regulatory change in their industry in recent history.
- Social Media & Client InteractionThis report seeks to identify the ways in which advisers are using social media and what aspect of this medium of communication they find most beneficial to the growth of their business.
- UK Adviser Business Efficiency 2015This year’s report aims to further examine this unintended consequence of RDR which is forcing financial advisers to spend more of their time fretting over paperwork rather than engaging in revenue-generating tasks.
- Grassroots Report 2015This study seeks to map out current adviser usage across the UK – outlining how different demographics interact with their advisers. This report includes a detailed segmentation of investors, identifying common traits among investors in the UK.
- Fund Manager ChargesThe investment management industry needs to do more work around clarity of fees among all investor segments, but particularly among Mass Market and Emerging High Net Worth (HNW) individuals as over four in 10 individuals in each group say charges are not clear.
- i-Sight 1st Half 2015The purpose behind i-Sight is to provide an innovative and leading tool for the enhanced understanding of Britain’s millions of retail investors. This was conducted across investment classifications by region, sector and asset class.
- Isa Season 2015This report examines the buying behaviour and intentions of UK retail investors for their 2014/2015 Isa allowance. This will provide insight into what investors will do in the face of these changes as well as provide the traditional analysis around segmented groups of investors and probability around historical Isa ownership and intentions to invest this […]