Our Bespoke research capabilities include research to promote client market presence, client branded white papers, competitor benchmarking and satisfaction, strategy quantifying business opportunities, products testing and development as well as market dynamics and shifting trends analysis.
We design results-focused strategies.
We deliver high quality insights.
- Adviser Investment StrategyIn the face of the increased volatility in 2016, this report seeks to reveal what products financial advisers in the UK are currently recommending. Do recommendations differ according to the size of an adviser's business? Does the prevalent age or wealth of the adviser's client base influence their choices? Understanding the products currently being endorsed […]
- Adviser Business Strategy 2016Financial advisers in the UK have been through the mill, with regulation forcing them to re-think their business model. They’ve had to consider the value-add they bring to the table and highlight the importance of the service they provide their clients. Winning new business in an environment where trust of financial institutions tends to be […]
- Active ManagementThe latest report by CoreData Research examines the attitudes of UK advisers toward active and passive investment in light of the market turmoil which erupted at the start of 2016. While the low-cost appeal of passive investments found favour with advisers and investors alike in the post-RDR world, our study, which surveyed 429 advisers, finds […]
- Pension Report 2016From auto-enrolment to pension freedoms, the pensions industry has undergone huge upheaval in the past few years. The latest report by CoreData Research into the pension sector examines the attitudes of UK advisers toward pension reforms ahead of the March Budget and also looks at broader trends and issues in the retirement market. The study […]
- The Return of CommissionThe FCA has certainly ruffled a few feathers early in 2016 by refusing to rule out a return of sales commission to advisers in some guise. Could a well-regulated return save many adviser businesses who are struggling in a purely fee-based environment? This report looks at the appetite from advisers for the return of commission […]
- UK Institutional Investor ResearchThis report aims to zero in on how institutional investors are coping with the changing environment; their evolving perspective on active and passive management, alternative investments, the use of LDI and their opinion on themed investment analysis such as environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) factors.
- ISA Season 2016This report, which surveyed 3,000 investors, shines light on the increased control taken by fund Isa investors in building customized portfolios. In addition, the study explores the challenges facing the industry amid declining subscription numbers and whether upcoming reforms will help rejuvenate the market.
- Millennial Investing Habits 2016To hope for any form of success in engaging Millennials, fund managers need to get to grips with new technology and take advantage of advancements in this arena to interact meaningfully with end users – an area the industry has been inherently weak in the past. This report explores potential pool of assets by examining […]
- Technological Disruption in Asset ManagementThis report explores this potential pool of assets by examining at a grassroots level the different facets of investing from the point of view of the end investor. It examines the motivations and triggers behind investing and digs further into how investors make their investment decisions and who they are likely to turn to at […]
- UK Retirement Report 2015This report gives a clear understanding of retail investors’ existing pension arrangements, their grasp of pension saving and their approach to advice and guidance in this regard. It examines how they save for retirement, how much money they expect once they retire and also their understanding of how service providers fit into the equation.